PricingEarly Bird Registration - until Sept. 1: ($90 member | $130 non-member)
Standard Registration - after Sept. 1: ($120 member | $155 non-member)
Snow is in the forecast this September!
Learn at the conference and enjoy exhibits of some of the latest equipment and technologies for the snow and ice management industry.
- A single-day trade show featuring the latest snow and ice equipment, technology and services from exhibitors.
- Education sessions (paid registration) with topics covering industry trends, slip-and-fall insurance, salt and liquids and more.
- A chance to hear what Landscape Ontario and the committee's efforts are with respect to the push for legislative change around slip and fall claims.
- Lunch provided to conference attendees.
- Face-to-face opportunities with leading-edge vendors at the trade show.
- Outdoor demos for conference attendees.
- Trade show only passes available at no cost.
- Prize draw at the end of the day.
Who Should Attend
- Snow and ice removal contractors
- Municipal snow and ice managers
- Commercial and multi-unit residential property managers
- Snow removal business owners and managers
- Technical staff
For more information about the event, partnership opportunities and our exhibitor spotlight please contact:
Exhibit & Events Sales Specialist
8490 Parkhill Drive, Milton
2750 High Point Drive, Milton
161 Chisholm Drive, Milton